Thursday, September 18, 2014

Patience

At times we find ourselves running out of patience in matters where we have absolutely no control over the situation. Whether it is at the Dr.s office, grocery store line, looking for a parking spot and then someone pulls in right in front of you and takes the spot you were waiting for, we all find ourselves waiting... and waiting.... and waiting. It's these times when we feel the pressure build up that we should seek Christ and His patience. 

The Bible says that the Lord is "longsuffering". This is the model we need to use when dealing with stressful situations and people.

Lord, help me to be patient and longsuffering today. Let me show more of you and less of me. Let me love my neighbor as myself and to be helpful and of service to another person today. In Jesus' holy and righteous name... AMEN! 

No comments:

Google Search